Namitha says "I don’t take any effort to look sexy like many others in the industry. I always believe that I am the best. So the question of competition does not exist. Faith in myself and belief in God keeps me going. Lot of people in the industry think that I am 6ft, but I am not that tall! My favourite shows on TV are crime thrillers. I love getting pampered, and craves for lot of care and attention. A candle lit dinner would be the perfect way to woo me. I love beaches and during freetime I just chill out listening to music ."Monday, December 20, 2010
Namitha in Tight Mini Black Dress
Namitha says "I don’t take any effort to look sexy like many others in the industry. I always believe that I am the best. So the question of competition does not exist. Faith in myself and belief in God keeps me going. Lot of people in the industry think that I am 6ft, but I am not that tall! My favourite shows on TV are crime thrillers. I love getting pampered, and craves for lot of care and attention. A candle lit dinner would be the perfect way to woo me. I love beaches and during freetime I just chill out listening to music ."Posted by izzy at 4:19 AM
Labels: Kollywood Actress, Namitha, Sexy Photos, Tollywood Actress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment